Information We Collect:
- Personal Information:
- We may collect personal information, such as your name, email address, and other contact details when you voluntarily provide them to us.
- Non-Personal Information:
- We may automatically collect non-personal information, including but not limited to your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
How We Use Your Information:
- To Provide Services:
- We use the information you provide to deliver our soccer analysis and predictions services.
- We may use your contact information to send you updates, newsletters, and promotional materials. You can opt out of these communications at any time.
- Improvement of Services:
- We analyze non-personal information to improve the functionality and user experience of our website.
- Third-Party Service Providers:
- We may share your information with third-party service providers who assist us in delivering our services.
- Legal Requirements:
- We may disclose your information if required by law or in response to a valid legal request.
- You can opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions provided in the communication.
- Access and Update:
- You can review and update your personal information by contacting us at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
We take reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality and security of your information.
Changes to This Policy: